Pet Grooming & Spa in Greenville, NC
Help your pet look and feel their best with our professional, onsite pet grooming services.
Our grooming specialists are trained and experienced in bathing, trimming, and styling most breed types.
Four Paws Inn offers dog baths, professional grooming, dog spa packages, mink oil coat treatments, and other services to keep your pet clean and beautiful. Full grooming and bathing are available by appointment only, but we do offer lesser services such as nail trimming and anal gland expression on a walk-in basis.
About Our Pet Grooming Services
We know that it can be challenging to find a groomer who will be gentle, take good care of your pet, and give your pet the “perfect” look. We take great pride in providing the highest quality services to every pet that comes to us for a grooming appointment.
If you have a young puppy or kitten, let’s get acquainted early to help ensure that your pet will be comfortable with grooming throughout his or her life!
Benefits of Pet Grooming
There are many reasons to bring your pet in for a professional dog or cat grooming.
- Maintains healthy skin and coat
- Prevents ingrown nails
- De-matting and de-shedding
- Flea and tick checks and treatment
- Medicated shampoos for dry skin and allergies
- Keeps your pet cooler in the summer
- They will look and smell great!
In addition to these benefits, pet grooming can also be relaxing for animals. Taking your pet to the groomer can help your pet feel great — like he or she just came back from the spa.
What to Expect
Baths, grooming, and spa services and packages are available by appointment only, during normal business hours.
- Baths: Baths include your choice of Fresh & Clean, Hypoallergenic, or medicated shampoo, ear cleaning, and toenail trimming and filing. Other services such as anal gland expression and brushing teeth may be added for additional fees.
- Grooming: Grooming prices are dependent upon breed, type of haircut requested, and the length and condition of the pet’s coat. Additional fees will be added if the pet has extensive matting or tangles.
- Grooming Touch-Up Packages: Grooming touch-up packages are available by appointment if your pet needs more than just a bath, but not a full groom. Touch-Up Packages include a bath, nail trim, ear cleaning, perfume, brush out, and a face, feet, and sanitary trim.
Different pets have different needs, with some pets requiring a lot more trimming and brushing than others. If the pet has extensive matting, it will need to have a full groom.
Our staff has experience handling pets with common health problems, vision impairments, and those with mobility limitations. We strive to make grooming as stress-free as possible and are happy to accommodate pets with special needs.
Puppy packages are available for dogs under 4 months of age who have not been groomed before in order to introduce them to the grooming process gradually so they are not overwhelmed.
How Often Should My Pet Be Groomed?
Most pets should be professionally groomed at least once annually and certain dog breeds need to be groomed far more often. The length of time between appointments depends on:
- Type or breed of pet
- How fast your pet's coat grows
- Pet’s susceptibility to matting
- Time of year
How Can I Maintain My Pet’s Coat at Home?
Brush your pet's coat on a regular basis, but avoid excessive bathing. Bathing your pet too often can cause dry and flaky skin.
We welcome your questions about our grooming procedures and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s next grooming appointment as happy and stress-free as possible.